Tough Titties
Deal with it

The British Bottom Has Always Been Alien to Me

Category: , , , , , , , , , , By Helen

Whilst BebBek continues to naval gaze, I would like to keep my sights set firmly ahead. Provided ahead of me struts the bearer of a firm male backside. Granted, the barer of a firm backside wouldn’t go amiss either.

British Boys don't have butts. Zero ass. Zilch bummage. No trouser-back filler. Their legs grow straight into their backs. It's the oddest thing. So BekBek, if you do happen to make it across the pond this Christmas we'll be hard-pressed to fill your stocking with a yummy British... correction (I've been given enough crap about this lately)... ENGLISH bottom. So much so that upon moving here, I was warned that if I were to spot a well-built hottie on this island, he'd likely be an Aussie or a Kiwi. The English Arse, in a manner of speaking, remained a mystery.

I have since discovered the Rugby bum, (or Sweet Sweet Ass.) It's funny what lengths a Welshman will go to when you deny him his bottom. But hey, if an entire team of rugger buggers feel the need for me to squeeze in order to make their point... who am I to argue? We'll leave the glory that is the Scottish kilt for another day. (And the Dublin accent is still my weakness.)
 

3 comments so far.

  1. bekbek 27 August 2008 at 22:37
    "Kiwi," eh? Is that a euphemism perchance? Just another possible addition to Helen's mantourage?

    (I can't figure out how to put more space between one post and the next. Grr. Can it be that I will actually have to learn how CSS works? NO WAY! I'll just keep filching code until it breaks and we start over...)
  2. Anonymous 28 August 2008 at 14:41
    A Kiwi, whilst also being a tasty, albeit not always peeler friendly fruit, is someone from New Zealand. The flightless Kiwi bird is both native to, and the national symbol of, New Zealand.

    Never mix your Kiwis with your Aussies. They don't like it.

    We'll tackle antipodeans in our next lesson.
  3. bekbek 28 August 2008 at 18:58
    I know what a Kiwi is... pfffffffft. My attempts at humor continue to fail miserably.

    (Hey, have you tried using your "Google/Blogger" identity to post a comment? Just use whatever you normally use to log in to post a blog post. Should work and put up your picture, too.)

Something to say?